The UFC 248 weigh-in results have been released as the fighters took the stage to get ready for battle inside of the Octagon under the promotion banner.
The UFC 248 pay-per-view event is set to take place on Saturday, March 7, 2020 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Israel Adesanya vs. Yoel Romero in a middleweight title fight will headline the show. In the co-main event, Weili Zhang vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk in a women’s strawweight title bout is set.
UFC officials held the weigh-ins for UFC 248 on Friday and here are the weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Israel Adesanya (184.5) vs. Yoel Romero (185) – for middleweight title
- Champ Zhang Weili (115) vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk (115) – for women’s strawweight title
- Beneil Dariush (156) vs. Drakkar Klose (156)
- Li Jingliang (171) vs. Neil Magny (171)
- Max Griffin (170.5) vs. Alex Oliveira (171)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, 8 p.m. ET)
- Sean O’Malley (135.5) vs. Jose Quinonez (135.5)
- Austin Hubbard (154.5) vs. Mark Madsen (156)
- Saparbek Safarov (186) vs. Rodolfo Vieira (186)
- Gerald Meerschaert (185) vs. Deron Winn (185.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Polyana Viana (116) vs. Emily Whitmire (117.5)*
- Jamall Emmers (145.5) vs. Giga Chikadze (146)
- Danaa Batgerel (136) vs. Guido Cannetti (135.5)