The UFC 254 weigh-in results have been released as the fighters took the stage to get ready for battle inside of the Octagon under the promotion banner.
The UFC 254 pay-per-view event is set to take place on Saturday, October 24, 2020 from the Flash Forum on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi aka Fight Island. The main card will air on pay-per-view at 2 p.m. ET. The preliminary card will air on ESPN at 12 p.m. ET and the ESPN’s streaming service, ESPN+, at 10:15 a.m. ET.
Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Justin Gaethje in a lightweight title bout will headline the show. In the co-main event, Robert Whittaker vs. Jared Cannonier in a middleweight bout will take place.
Rounding out the main card is Alexander Volkov vs. Walt Harris, Jacob Malkoun vs. Phil Hawes, Liliya Shakirova vs. Lauren Murphy, and Magomed Ankalaev vs. Ion Cutelaba.
UFC 254 Weigh-In Results
UFC officials held the weigh-ins for UFC 254 on Friday and here are the weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 2 p.m. ET)
- Champ Khabib Nurmagomedov (155) vs. interim champ Justin Gaethje (155) – for lightweight title
- Jared Cannonier (185) vs. Robert Whittaker (186)
- Walt Harris (254) vs. Alexander Volkov (265)
- Phil Hawes (186) vs. Jacob Malkoun (186)
- Lauren Murphy (126) vs. Liliya Shakirova (126)
- Magomed Ankalaev (205) vs. Ion Cutelaba (205.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN2, ESPN+, noon ET)
- Stefan Struve (265) vs. Tai Tuivasa (265)
- Casey Kenney (140) vs. Nathaniel Wood (140)
- Alex Oliveira (173*) vs. Shavkat Rakhmonov (171)
- Sam Alvey (206) vs. Da Un Jung (206)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 11 a.m. ET)
- Liana Jojua (126) vs. Miranda Maverick (126)
- Joel Alvarez (159.5**) vs. Alexander Yakovlev (155.5)