The UFC On ESPN 18 weigh-in results have been released as the fighters took the stage to get ready for battle inside of the Octagon under the promotion banner.
UFC On ESPN 18 is set to take place on Saturday, November 28, 2020 at the UFC APEX facility in Las Vegas, Nevada. The main card will air on ESPN2 at 10 p.m. ET. The preliminary card will air on ESPN+ at 7 p.m. ET.
UFC On ESPN 18 Weigh-In Results
Curtis Blaydes vs. Derrick Lewis in a heavyweight bout won’t headline the show. In the co-main event, Josh Parisian vs. Parker Porter in a heavyweight bout will take place.
Rounding out the main card is Gina Mazany vs. Rachael Ostovich in a women’s flyweight fight, Miguel Baeza vs. Takashi Sato welterweight bout, and Devin Clark vs. Anthony Smith in a light heavyweight bout.
UFC officials held the weigh-ins for UFC On ESPN 18 on Friday and here are the weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (ESPN2/ESPN+, 10 p.m. ET)
- Devin Clark (204.5) vs. Anthony Smith (205)
- Josh Parisian (265.5) vs. Parker Porter (263)
- Miguel Baeza (171) vs. Takashi Sato (170)
- Bill Algeo (146) vs. Spike Carlyle (145.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
- Norma Dumont (139.5)* vs. Ashlee Evans-Smith (135.5)
- Martin Day () vs. Anderson dos Santos (135)
- Gina Mazany (125.5) vs. Rachael Ostovich (125.5)
- Kai Kamaka III (145) vs. Jonathan Pearce (145.5)
- Malcolm Gordon (126) vs. Su Mudaerji (126)
- Nate Maness (139.5) vs. Luke Sanders (140)