The UFC On ESPN+ 38 weigh-in results have been released as the fighters took the stage to get ready for battle inside of the Octagon under the promotion banner.
UFC On ESPN+ 38 is set to take place on Saturday, October 17, 2020 from the Flash Forum on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi aka Fight Island. The main card will air on ESPN+ at 7 p.m. ET. The preliminary card will air on ESPN+ at 4 p.m. ET.
Brian Ortega vs. Chan Sung Jung in a featherweight bout will headline the show. In the co-main event, Jessica Andrade vs. Katlyn Chookagian in a women’s flyweight bout will take place.
UFC On ESPN+ 38 Weigh-In Results
UFC officials held the weigh-ins for UFC On ESPN+ 38 on Friday and here are the weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
- Brian Ortega (146) vs. Chan Sung Jung (146)
- Jessica Andrade (126) vs. Katlyn Chookagian ()
- Modestas Bukauskas (206) vs. Jimmy Crute (206)
- James Krause (171) vs. Claudio Silva (171)
- Thomas Almeida (146) vs. Jonathan Martinez (146)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET)
- Mateusz Gamrot (156) vs. Guram Kutateladze (156)
- Poliana Botelho (125) vs. Gillian Robertson (125.5)
- Jun Yong Park (185) vs. John Phillips ()
- Jamie Mullarkey (156) vs. Fares Ziam (156)
- Gadzhimurad Antigulov (206) vs. Maxim Grishin (205.5)
- Said Nurmagomedov (136) vs. Mark Striegl (136)